Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
?
I think i'm teh only one in this town that wants to mod a Envoy..

You don't see much here.

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
2,034 Posts
i feel the same way lol no one lives in kansas city it seems like that wants to mod there trailvoy but at least i can have the best looking TB here muhahahaha:woohoo:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah here it's all Jacked up Z71's, SLABed out Caddys or Tahoes on 24's lol.. ohh and some ricers..

ohh well, ill be original here LOL

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_sle
1,531 Posts
i'm in katy. I see a lot of envoy's and tb's in the area but it looks like its just a bunch of Mom's drivin there grocery getter:sadcry:

wish they new what they had and what they could do to them

·
Registered
126 Posts
H-Town Ground Pounder!!

Hey all Ya'll Houston area TrailVoy Peeps!!!

SUP!!

I see loads of TB's and Voy's as well as the other GMT360's & GMT370's all over town...
And I mean Loads!!! I can't even belive all the 2002's still running around,
(guess its a statement about the TB and Voy Toughness).

Just 2 days ago I saw 2 other SS's in South Houston (the town of South Houston that is) all in just 20 min's of each other...

Well... MOD the ENVOY away KLOUN!!!

Later All!!!

·
Registered
2006 gmc envoy_sle
39 Posts
im a new Envoy owner from the conroe area. im sure mine will get some mods for appearance and function, i cant leave anything alone...

·
Registered
2008 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,353 Posts
Welcome to the site to you both!! I'm in the Jersey Village area soon to be Katy!

I just bought a new 08' Blazer SS...I live in The Woodlands (North of H-TOWN)...I had to drive to Dallas to get it though....good deals in Dallas!!!
im a new Envoy owner from the conroe area. im sure mine will get some mods for appearance and function, i cant leave anything alone...

·
South Chapter
4,487 Posts
All right now guys,
Please hit the sticky thread under the south region and help me out a bit by chiming in.....lets start 2009 off right, let me know where you are and what you would like to do this year

Thanks,
Chris, aka TXBlazer

1 - 15 of 15 Posts