Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i guess no ones from the middle of sc? lol- But is there anyone from just the state of SC? I was just wounering how many members are from SC and where?:D

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok good i was woundering? lol Do you know if the closest meet to us is Alanta or is there any more places?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I live in Gainesville, FL, but my parents live in Greenville, SC, which is where I'm at now.
do you know where the closest meets are around here? i know bout the GA meet but was woundering if theres any anywhere else?

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,121 Posts
Nothing in the Coastal Carolinas that I'm aware of..

Perhaps I should get the ball rolling on a Spring/Summer meet here at the beach?

Wonder what the response would be? I mean, there are no real trails to speak of, but there is plenty of stuff to do... for singles, families, etc..

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
607 Posts
Clinton SC, just above you. Actually I was by your way last night on the way to Irmo to pick up one last (I think) present. BTW, a Myrtle Beach meet would be cool! Meet up in the old Myrtle Square parking lot.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah i think a mb meet would be really good! i think that their would be a good turn out as long as we do it when theirs not one in atl.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Clinton SC, just above you. Actually I was by your way last night on the way to Irmo to pick up one last (I think) present. BTW, a Myrtle Beach meet would be cool! Meet up in the old Myrtle Square parking lot.
did you go to columbiana mall? I went yesterday and it took me 3 hours to get out of that parking lot?:suicide:

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
607 Posts
did you go to columbiana mall? I went yesterday and it took me 3 hours to get out of that parking lot?:suicide:
No, Learning Express right by the interstate on exit 97 (Broad River Rd). I don't fool with malls unless I just have to. I did go to Haywood Mall in G'ville Sunday and was reminded of why I don't. :hissy:

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah i know i dont like malls either. you were right near my house lol. i live 5 mins away from peak exit 97 towards chapin.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
maybe we can get a meet for late june or anytime in july? maybe then we could get more people and everyone will be out of school and in the summer theres more to do down there. just a sugestion. i hope we can make it happen.

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,121 Posts
Maybe I'll post up a 'feeler' thread to ee what the reaction(s) and interest level(s) would be...

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ok well do that and tell me when you do so i can see too. i hope that we can i thank that it will be a good meet if it will come together!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I live in Columbia and I'm looking forward to a meet next year but like you fellas said no malls
if we had a meet in myrtle beach would you be interested? if you know anyone else around here that have tb tell them bout this site and see if they would like to go to a meet in MB. i want to try to get a big turn out if we have a meet.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yeah i'm down to go to MB but i don't know anyone else with a TB
ok and rrufast is going to set up a thread to see if how many people would be interested in going to the mb meet then well see if we can have on for sure.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ltz
27 Posts
I live in Summerville SC. Im not too keen on going all the way to Atlanta but MB wouldnt be out of the question.

1 - 20 of 100 Posts