Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any trailvoy members from the Maritimes?
Im in Sydney, Nova Scotia.
We should try and have a meet if there is anyone else out there....

John

·
Registered
115 Posts
I think i get the title as trailvoy.com most easterly member, All the way from St John's Newfoundland. Most easterly city in north america!

If you guys wanted to come acroos the gulf and come to St John's we could have a meet on George Street!

·
Registered
2008 gmc envoy_sle_xl
389 Posts
Newfie

George Street, St. John's, NFLD. Ahhh, I remember it well. Bars to left, bars to the right; glad I couldn't walk in a straight line or I would have missed some! lol. I went to MUN (university) there back in 1990 and am from the Rock originally (Buchans). Sure miss it but intend to be back this coming summer. Take care...G.

·
Registered
115 Posts
George Street, St. John's, NFLD. Ahhh, I remember it well. Bars to left, bars to the right; glad I couldn't walk in a straight line or I would have missed some! lol. I went to MUN (university) there back in 1990 and am from the Rock originally (Buchans). Sure miss it but intend to be back this coming summer. Take care...G.
Hey great to know that i'm not the only Newfoundlander here, Don't worry we won't hold the PEI thing against yah. George Street sure is a spot, I usually don't remember much about any visit I make there either:bonk:.

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_sle
160 Posts
Me I am originally from Labrador. Spend 10 or so years in St. John's, but now live in pickering Ontario (east of Toronto)

·
Registered
2008 gmc envoy_sle_xl
389 Posts
NS

:woohoo:Know the area (NS) quite well, posted there for most of my career. Enjoy the site; there's a few crazies but that keeps things interesting...lol. Ever on the RED island, send me an email ([email protected]).
Cheers,
George

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt
3 Posts
Eastern Canada

I'm located in Riverview NB. Bedroom community of Moncton but a great place to settle down. I'm originally from the north shore of NB, a place called Campbellton. A great place to be grow up in and call home.

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_sle
12 Posts
Glace Bay

Yea Im from the Bay Havent been on here in months though, its good to see at least more than one of us is in CB :laugh: Im actually on the mad hunt for parts or a whole truck to strip so ill be chackin here more often

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
6 Posts
Hi from Fredericton

Just joined....i own a 2004 Trailblazer. Put 4 new tires on last week plus 2 front wheel bearings...very expensive week! Anyone else have an engine that comes on periodically and won't go off for a couple of weeks. I think it may have something to do with the gas cap....not sure. Ray:thumbsup

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_sle
12 Posts
you should check where your filler neck goes into the gas tank, sometimes the plastic cuff breaks away from the tank because it is only spun welded into place, when it cracks it allows air into the tank, I had the same issue on mine and had to drop the tank, empty it out and fill it with water then had the plastic cuff welded in with an extruder gun, its a big job so I would check the area first but no engine light on for me anymore.first you should find someone with a code reader and see exactly where the code is coming from before taking it apart

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_slt
520 Posts
Just joined....i own a 2004 Trailblazer. Put 4 new tires on last week plus 2 front wheel bearings...very expensive week! Anyone else have an engine that comes on periodically and won't go off for a couple of weeks. I think it may have something to do with the gas cap....not sure. Ray:thumbsup
Welcome fellow Frederictonian!! :tiphat

Where did you go for your tires? Which tire did you get? I'm planning on going to S/S Tire on Brunswick Street next week to put on 4 Firestone Winterforce.

As for your CEL :(, get the code read while it's on. It might not be the gas cap solution. Then come back to Trailvoy and search for the code #.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts