Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

Any Atlantic Members?

14K views 27 replies 23 participants last post by  NovaScotiaRS 
#1 ·
Any trailvoy members from the Maritimes?
Im in Sydney, Nova Scotia.
We should try and have a meet if there is anyone else out there....

John

#3 ·
I think i get the title as trailvoy.com most easterly member, All the way from St John's Newfoundland. Most easterly city in north america!

If you guys wanted to come acroos the gulf and come to St John's we could have a meet on George Street!

#4 ·
Newfie

George Street, St. John's, NFLD. Ahhh, I remember it well. Bars to left, bars to the right; glad I couldn't walk in a straight line or I would have missed some! lol. I went to MUN (university) there back in 1990 and am from the Rock originally (Buchans). Sure miss it but intend to be back this coming summer. Take care...G.

#5 ·
George Street, St. John's, NFLD. Ahhh, I remember it well. Bars to left, bars to the right; glad I couldn't walk in a straight line or I would have missed some! lol. I went to MUN (university) there back in 1990 and am from the Rock originally (Buchans). Sure miss it but intend to be back this coming summer. Take care...G.
Hey great to know that i'm not the only Newfoundlander here, Don't worry we won't hold the PEI thing against yah. George Street sure is a spot, I usually don't remember much about any visit I make there either:bonk:.

#8 ·
NS

:woohoo:Know the area (NS) quite well, posted there for most of my career. Enjoy the site; there's a few crazies but that keeps things interesting...lol. Ever on the RED island, send me an email (k_georgefudge@yahoo.com).
Cheers,
George

#15 ·
Hi from Fredericton

Just joined....i own a 2004 Trailblazer. Put 4 new tires on last week plus 2 front wheel bearings...very expensive week! Anyone else have an engine that comes on periodically and won't go off for a couple of weeks. I think it may have something to do with the gas cap....not sure. Ray:thumbsup

#17 ·
Just joined....i own a 2004 Trailblazer. Put 4 new tires on last week plus 2 front wheel bearings...very expensive week! Anyone else have an engine that comes on periodically and won't go off for a couple of weeks. I think it may have something to do with the gas cap....not sure. Ray:thumbsup
Welcome fellow Frederictonian!! :tiphat

Where did you go for your tires? Which tire did you get? I'm planning on going to S/S Tire on Brunswick Street next week to put on 4 Firestone Winterforce.

As for your CEL :(, get the code read while it's on. It might not be the gas cap solution. Then come back to Trailvoy and search for the code #.

#16 ·
you should check where your filler neck goes into the gas tank, sometimes the plastic cuff breaks away from the tank because it is only spun welded into place, when it cracks it allows air into the tank, I had the same issue on mine and had to drop the tank, empty it out and fill it with water then had the plastic cuff welded in with an extruder gun, its a big job so I would check the area first but no engine light on for me anymore.first you should find someone with a code reader and see exactly where the code is coming from before taking it apart

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.