Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well After seeing what Chevy-TB-lover has done with his LED's
i wanted to do it to. i thought i could hold it off until the weekend but ..... i gave in !!

Thx again Chevy-TB-lover

Going to do the back ones tomorrow, and then the Trunk ones sometime over spring break..

Tell me what ya think !!

·
Registered
8,781 Posts
looks like movie theater aisle lighting:laugh:

but it looks good.. do you have them hooked up to come on with the courtesy lighting?

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,113 Posts
awesome! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

ps. im PMing you :coffee

·
Banned
2006 gmc envoy_denali
391 Posts
Yes, very very cool:thumbsup:, It looks awesome.

ps. I think chevy tb lover wished he had an Envoy......his pics are in the Envoy Gallery:bonk:

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Did the Back

Did the Back ones today after Class...
And put some more lights in the Door Pocket thing...

Im also thinking of maybe putting a single LED bulb Right in the inside door handle So that its a bit more visible at night and looks bad Ass when the music is Pumping !!

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
426 Posts
Hey man, i like the setup of the inside.

I really like the footwell LED's. Can you tell me where you got them from?

and also did you install the back LED lights undernieth the driver and passanger side seats?

i wanted to do the back too but i was a little iffy wheather the led tubes would fit undernieth the seat

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_slt
16 Posts
africandude13 looks great! i have a questions aside from your recent install but has to do with leds. i saw your door switch, headlight switch, and climate control had blue leds in it it too i was wonderin how much of a pain it was to do i was thinkin bout doin it myself. thanks for any help:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hey man, i like the setup of the inside.

I really like the footwell LED's. Can you tell me where you got them from?

and also did you install the back LED lights undernieth the driver and passanger side seats?

i wanted to do the back too but i was a little iffy wheather the led tubes would fit undernieth the seat
Yup, In the back and in the front. I used the same type of strips for the back and just used double sided tape to secure them, The wires for them go down and under the carpet to the side, and up to the switch. I can get some pics for u if u want but prob wont be up untill Monday night, Im going away this weekend.

He got them off ebay if I recall.

as for the leds under the driver and passenger seats; this is his thread on it. http://forums.trailvoy.com/showthread.php?t=42477
Yup, Ebay !! got 3 for $20 i think ?? not sure though.

O Yea, the above link is WAYYYYYYY old....... IVe got whole strips with 32 LED's back there and No twisty connectors.

africandude13 looks great! i have a questions aside from your recent install but has to do with leds. i saw your door switch, headlight switch, and climate control had blue leds in it it too i was wonderin how much of a pain it was to do i was thinkin bout doin it myself. thanks for any help:thumbsup:
It all depends on how much you know about circuits and how well you can solder....I bought 200 led's + resistors( important) for $10.
I started out with just the rear window switches, Really Easy Stuff, Take out old Bulb, Solder in new LED+ Resistor. making sure its in the right way.

The Front window switches were Really hard to do !

I think i have pics of most of the work i did, if your interested.

Also, Thanks for all the Feedback guys !!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts