Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2009 chevy trailblazer_lt
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I would say Hi, and introduce myself.

I just bought a 09 Trailblazer LT with the 4200 IL6 w/ 20,000 miles on it, and I'm excited to learn what to direction I want to go as far as modding. I definately want to go with a CAI and and Exhaust, but I also want to see what's out there for tuners or chips. Any suggestions would be great.

Lee

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
314 Posts
welcome to the site. i have been with the site for a week and have learned so much. All the people here are very helpful and answer any question you have pretty quickly. enjoy your new ride.

·
Registered
2009 chevy trailblazer_lt
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
THanks for the warm welcome. It looks like I'm going to want maybe get the PCMforLess deal, should I get a CAI first not sure how the PCM deal works, and it doesn't really explain it well on their site, I also didn't really see what the cost is.

Just curious

·
Banned
2003 gmc envoy_slt
7,190 Posts
Hey, another newbie! Me too...

Erik
Just thought I would say Hi, and introduce myself.

I just bought a 09 Trailblazer LT with the 4200 IL6 w/ 20,000 miles on it, and I'm excited to learn what to direction I want to go as far as modding. I definately want to go with a CAI and and Exhaust, but I also want to see what's out there for tuners or chips. Any suggestions would be great.

Lee
:tiphat Welcome :tiphat .X2

·
Registered
2008 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,353 Posts
Welcome to the Site!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts