Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello from Montreal (Quebec, Canada)!!

I'll be driving my new 2005 GMC Envoy SLE 4x4 in 2 days!

- 1SB PREFERRED EQUIPMENT GROUP - inc: 8-way pwr driver seat w/manual lumbar, colour-keyed removable/retractable cargo shade, overhead console w/ HomeLink programmable transmitter, convenience net, rear cargo area mat, rearview mirror w/8-point compass & outside temp, leather-wrapped steering wheel, illuminated visor vanity mirrors.
- 3.42 REAR AXLE RATIO
- 17 X 7 ALUMINUM WHEELS (STD)
- AM/ FM STEREO W/ CD PLAYER
- SIDE STEP RUNNING BOARDS
- Monterey Maroon Metallic (dark red) with Ebony (black) interior...!

That's about it! It's going to be a 48 month lease. I'm very happy and it will be a nice upgrade from a Pontiac Montana 2002.

I'm not planning any modification right now. Mabe go with dual exhaust in the future.

See ya! :laugh:

·
Banned
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
5,307 Posts
2 days, you'll go nuts waiting 2 days for a great truck like that. And trust me, you'll do some mods after looking through this site!! :D

WELCOME!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jman423 said:
2 days, you'll go nuts waiting 2 days for a great truck like that. And trust me, you'll do some mods after looking through this site!! :D

WELCOME!!
I AM going nuts! :m2:

I'm looking at all the mods, it's nice but i'll have to wait a bit since money is not growing in any of my tree!!! I realy want a dual exhaust, for the look and sound! :D

·
Banned
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
5,307 Posts
Truckweb said:
I AM going nuts! :m2:

I'm looking at all the mods, it's nice but i'll have to wait a bit since money is not growing in any of my tree!!! I realy want a dual exhaust, for the look and sound! :D
I said the same thing when I bought my truck, now I find myself looking for a second job so I can afford to put some of the mods that these guys have onto my truck... :m2:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Envoy Fan said:
Welcome to the forum Truckweb

Guess I'll have to learn French to get much out of your website :p
:undecided

Yeah, sorry about that... But anyway it's mostly a picture site for big rigs (18 wheelers) so not that hard to navigate around, just click on "Photos" and your done! I'm not a truck driver, I just realy like them. I've become the biggest picture site for 18 wheelers in Canada... Funny thing is, I was doing this just for fun.... :D

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I GOT IT!!!! :D :laugh:

Man this is a cool ride, smooth and all. Low cabin noise, nice engine! I'll have some pictures soon.

The only thing bugging me is the radio... I don't have the Bose system, it's the basic setup and it sound bad. The base are awfull. Is it possible to change the unit? Even with OnStar?

I'M REALY HAPPY WITH MY ENVOY !!!!

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
39 Posts
Welcome

Welcome Truckweb :cool:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts