Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all.... I just came across, (and by that I mean I inherited) an '02 Gold Envoy, VERY stock, no modifications. In pretty good shape (body/frame) Up to this point I had never really thought about an envoy, I used to have a Ford Ranger, and I put some nice modifications into that, and I'd like to do the same to this...maybe a lift kit and some bigger tires, but I don't think I've ever seen a lifted envoy! Does anyone out here know anything about this, or have any suggestions as to where I can go from here?

thanks

·
South Chapter
4,487 Posts
Welcome to TrailVoy!!! Enjoy your Ride!!!:thumbsup:

Use the Search button or try the off road forum

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,401 Posts
Welcome. Where abouts are you? If you take a minute and fill out your user profile it'll help us all. As far as lifts go, James Downing has a great website for information on the lifts that will work for our trucks, and lots of other great information.
http://www.offroadtb.com/

If you have any questions feel free to ask. I'd be more than willing to help you.

When you say lifted.. do you mean like this?
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,113 Posts
no offroad envoy you say?

theres one kid on here, doesnt post too often goes by roadie...he has a nice little setup on his envoy there :ugh: :rotfl:

oh btw
Welcome :tiphat

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_slt_xl
1,356 Posts
Welcome .. :tiphat

:iagree: THe asearch button and function is your friend and may actually help you find answers quicker than having to wait for a reply as it is all answers from people on this site who may have gone thru what your looking for. Otherwise, fine group of helpful people on this site ..

Again .. Welcome .. :tiphat

1 - 15 of 15 Posts