Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_ls
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spent Friday shining up the TBSS for this event...

On Saturday, I loaned my TBSS out to the local SPCA & Food Bank for their annual charity car wash. They needed a few vehicles parked in the front to get some attention.

And attention they got...

I got to wear the damn signage. LOL I had the strobes on too.

I didn't get any shots of the gals working.... BUT, because I lent them the use of the TBSS, I got a "special" gift. I was able to abuse the girls for a photoshoot with the TBSS! :woot: :hail:

They're also gonna hit me up whenever they need a big silver attention grabber. (and I get to abuse the girls whenever I feels like!!) :thumbsup:

Enjoy!

:hail:

Then Mike and I (he drives the Rainier) waited till dark and took a few night shots overlooking town.

:woot:

Life's good. Girls... Trucks... a camera... and time to kill. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
1,002 Posts
Good to see that the TB hood can handle a girl sprawled (sp?) across it without damage. My wife will be doing some pics very similar, and i was kinda worried about hood damage (worth it though). maybe ill have her take the 6" heels off first.... nah LOL :hopeless:dielaugh:

·
Registered
2007 gmc
11,894 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_ls
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·