Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
2005 chevy
6,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Received this in my email this morning, so thought I would share! :coffee

As someone who has shown an interest in automotive parts and accessories at Amazon.com, you might like to know about our special coupon code offer that will save you an additional $30 on our everyday low price for the ScanGauge II 3-in-1 compact multifunction vehicle computer with customizable display.

To receive your coupon code discount, simply add the item to your Shopping Cart and then enter coupon code SCANGAUG when prompted during checkout. Please note, this code can only be used once per customer and only applies to products sold by Amazon.com. It does not apply to items sold by other merchants on the Amazon.com website.
ScanGauge II 3-in-1 Compact Multifunction Vehicle Computer with Customizable Display by ScanGauge
Average customer review:

List Price: $169.95
Price: $159.95
You Save: $10.00 (6%)

·
Banned
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_lt
5,895 Posts
looks like someone just got themselves a christmas present

·
Banned
2005 chevy
6,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm trying to behave and keep spending to a minimum. Last weekend I went over budget as it is :hopeless But it's looking like the mod bug is coming out of hibernation prematurely, and the plastic is going to get loaded up for a couple months. :bonk:

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_lt
756 Posts
Dang, I've been wanting to pick one up but have been holding off b/c of the holidays and saving for other things for the TB.

But this I just have to jump on, or ask the gf for a christmas present!;)

Thanks for the coup. :tiphat

·
Banned
2005 chevy
6,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, I am completely lacking willpower. Just ordered mine. At least now I can read my own codes, so there's something good coming from this right? :D

·
Banned
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_lt
5,895 Posts
looks like someone just got themselves a christmas present

told ya :raspberry

·
Banned
2005 chevy
6,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thats all an right deal. You can get them on Ebay for about $120, just about any day of the week though
The only ones I could find for under $160 on Ebay for the longest time were used/open box items. Oh well, guess that doesn't matter anymore :)

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ltz
940 Posts
When does the promo expire? I bought one today for my dad, but would like to get one for myself in a week or two.

·
Banned
2005 chevy
6,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
When does the promo expire? I bought one today for my dad, but would like to get one for myself in a week or two.
No idea, the email didn't say. I was hoping it did, so I could wait until the last minute before I ordered mine. Maybe it's just until their own stash is sold out? I noticed they said it's only for the items THEY are selling, not other sellers on their site. Looks like they have 6 left BTW

1 - 11 of 11 Posts