Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
2005 chevy
6,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got this in my Inbox this morning, figured it might be a tasty appetizer for someone else's mod bug so I'd share it.

Dear Amazon.com Customer,
As someone who has shopped for car audio and video at Amazon.com, you might be interested in saving 45% on select products from top brands. Simply choose at least one product from more than 70 qualifying speakers, amps, and subs; enter code B7W2OG5Y at checkout; and your order will automatically be discounted an additional 45%.

Applies only to products sold by Amazon.com; does not apply to items sold by other merchants on the Amazon.com website. Offer good through August 21, while supplies last. See terms and conditions.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
289 Posts
Thanks for the code!

I want to buy stuff but have no $$$ and its so cheap!!! :duh:

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,483 Posts
Tried the code, Amazon only gave me 21% off...

Edit: Nevermind, I didn't realize one of the items was from another vendor on Amazon. The code works for items sold directly by Amazon.

·
Premium Member
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
269 Posts
just tried it and got $90 off on a $200 order.........thanks

·
Banned
2005 chevy
6,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the code!

I want to buy stuff but have no $$$ and its so cheap!!! :duh:
Yeah, that's the same thing I said when I opened the email. :eek:

Tried the code, Amazon only gave me 21% off...

Edit: Nevermind, I didn't realize one of the items was from another vendor on Amazon. The code works for items sold directly by Amazon.
Glad it worked, I almost got myself in trouble and ordered 2 pairs of speakers and a 5 channel amp that I can't afford, when I went in to test it for myself. :suicide:

just tried it and got $90 off on a $200 order.........thanks
Glad I could help! :tiphat

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
3,552 Posts
Infinity Reference and JBL goodies.

Edit: They sent me an email about the RF discount the day after I saw your thread.
Yep. Harmon owns JBL and infinity. I havnt seen the reference line in a while, looks beefy, though I wish there was some perfect stuff I there :D

-what did they say about the rockford? Does the coupon not work anymore ?

Is is like a month old, but never did mention a date when it ended.

·
Banned
2005 chevy
6,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yep. Harmon owns JBL and infinity....
And of course I realized that was probably the case after I made my edit :duh:

-what did they say about the rockford? Does the coupon not work anymore ?

Is is like a month old, but never did mention a date when it ended.
It was the 30% off RF gear sold by them and not another vendor on their site. That coupon code expires on the 14th, so still going if they've got anything left. Ugh, I need to hurry up and get this truck paid off already!!! :hopeless

1 - 9 of 9 Posts