Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
2005 gmc envoy_sle
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
maybe its the few beers in my system or that its 1:30am and im tired BUT does anyone else think that these having blue lights and painted blue would look good on a blue TV??

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
1,138 Posts
idk man.. id have to see them in person. but def no to teh blue lights.. id say stay stock, you have denali boards now! id keep it clean & subtle, up to you though man just dont put any fake fender vents and you're good in my book

·
Banned
2005 gmc envoy_sle
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah ive thought about the whole cop topic,,i have enough trouble with them following me around town!,,,i think their tryin to catch me ridin dirty:crackup:,,,im stickin with my stockers:D

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
1,138 Posts
yeah ive thought about the whole cop topic,,i have enough trouble with them following me around town!,,,i think their tryin to catch me ridin dirty:crackup:,,,im stickin with my stockers:D
haha tell me about it. i've been pulled over 2 times in the past week for NO reason and once for no front plate

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,144 Posts
maybe its the few beers in my system or that its 1:30am and im tired BUT does anyone else think that these having blue lights and painted blue would look good on a blue TV??
check your local laws first if planning to use this. :yes:

do they come in white? maybe you can try the one with white LED's

·
Registered
5,201 Posts
I had a set of those on another vehicle I had....spend your money elsewhere.....like some kook headers.....j/k.....the mirrors are cheaply made.....not worth the $$$$...put it into something else......

·
Banned
2005 gmc envoy_sle
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I had a set of those on another vehicle I had....spend your money elsewhere.....like some kook headers.....j/k.....the mirrors are cheaply made.....not worth the $$$$...put it into something else......
:undecided interesting tidbit..thank you,,,,,,i have been wanting a wiper cowl:undecided

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
122 Posts
Dude, LAPD would pull your ass through the windshield, slam your head into one of those pretty new mirrors, then break off the other one and beat the newscaster with it that was filming the whole thing. But hey, if that's the price we gotta pay for custom. . . :m2:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.