Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

321 - 336 of 336 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
3 Posts
interested in one for my 02 trailblazer that I do minor off roading with. The factor plastic one is gone and I occasionaly mess up an oil drain plug. Can you please get me information on getting one? Thank you!

·
Basic Vendor- Skid Plates
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
3,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #324
If anybody wants one of these, send me a PM, because I don't come here very much any more, since the new sites came online.

Thanks,
Mike

·
3,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #326
I returned your PM.

Yes, I these, radiator skids, transmission skids, rock sliders, front and rear bumpers, etc.

Mike

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
10 Posts
Skid pad order

I am new to this forum...am interested in the cost of the skidpad for my 2005 chevy trailblazer, 4x4, 4.2 l, LS model. Is this the way to contact Bartonmd ? I can't find his email address. Please advise. Thank you.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
672 Posts
I am new to this forum...am interested in the cost of the skidpad for my 2005 chevy trailblazer, 4x4, 4.2 l, LS model. Is this the way to contact Bartonmd ? I can't find his email address. Please advise. Thank you.
Click on his name, by his avatar, then send him a p.m.

·
3,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #330
Yeah, I'm not on here much, so PM here or email mdbfabllc gmail or on facebook.com/mdbfab are the ways to get ahold of me.

Mike

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
2 Posts
Aluminum skid plate

My account will not let me pm you...i just joined. By chance, are you still making/selling these plates? Im seriously interested, so if you are please let me know with a price. Thank you in advance!!

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
625 Posts
Read his last post it says to email him or find him on Facebook.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Skid Plate

Hello, I am wanting to purchase one of your aluminum oil pan skid plates. I have a 2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer LS with the 4.2L , are you still making them?

321 - 336 of 336 Posts