Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
2002 olds bravada
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to see what the community thought.

A couple months ago, my back window was smashed out, and the photos below show the replacement window with an almost 'custom' side hang. I don't mind it and for half the cost (500 tax included) I was happy.

Photos of the damage are at this link:
http://forums.trailvoy.com/showthread.php?t=52847

Attachments

· Registered
2002 chevy
2,590 Posts
can you show it on a far view??

some guy from the other site is making a spoiler kit similar to the suv porche as of right now.

· Registered
2002 olds bravada
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Does it really function as a spoiler or is it attached to the glass? :confused:
It's attached to the glass. The window isn't from a Bravada, because the top piece (what looks like a spoiler) would fit flush w the sides of the gate frame. But the glass itself, the latch, and the fit are the same as the original glass. It sort of looks like a spoiler. Which I'm fine with because the cost for an actual replacement was straight robbery.

· Registered
2002 olds bravada
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, for less than half the cost, I couldn't bitch. I don't hate but I did consider purchasing the correct top piece from the dealer. I Just don't know if it will match up with the screw plate that is molded to the window.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.