Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2007 chevy
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're looking to start selling all kinds of parts for all vehicles...not just our own custom made parts. Granted, to save the smart ass responses, if you NEED a part NOW, you'll just hit your local parts store, but in many cases, many people plan and budget mods or repairs. Sooooo with that said. I'm testing interest as well as if we can offer competitive prices and hopefully significant savings on parts...factory replacement and performance aftermarket.

SOOOO...with that said...let's hear what parts you need and if you have it, the best prices you've received. Part numbers would help, but if not available, as much info as you have. Any car or truck. All prices quoted, as usual will include free shipping in 48 state.

·
Registered
8,781 Posts
I am looking for an SS grille shell.. all I have been able to find are the damn billet inserts for it but not the shell itself..

and I am trying not to pay the dealer $300 just for the shell if I dont have to

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
303 Posts
Yeah, I know that if you could figure out how to make the door seals better so that we don't have a ton of wind noise. I would buy a set.

Also nobody makes decent LED tails for the Envoy....If they were made similar to the new Escalade tails...that would work....:yes:

·
Registered
8,781 Posts
maybe some different colored powdercoated caps for the oil,rad,washer tank and master cylinder would be pretty sweet

you would have the whole market on something like that :m2::thumbsup:

·
Registered
2007 chevy
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry guys...I should have been more specific. I will look into those parts, but I doubt I'll come up with anything.

I'm looking at requests for service replacement parts, shocks, bushings, brakes, clutches, lubricants, exhaust, cats, filters, etc. Personally I like to replace my maintenance parts with upgrades, as I recognize that the factory parts were lowest bidder parts and designed to last only as long as the warranty was in affect. Case in point I can already feel my shock and brakes are tired at 31k. So I will be upgrading with performance pads and high end shocks.

·
Registered
2007 chevy
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, I know that if you could figure out how to make the door seals better so that we don't have a ton of wind noise. I would buy a set.
This has been one of my top priorities since I bought this truck. The cold air seeping through at highway speeds drives me crazy too. :bonk: I've deduced it's part of the windshield seal and door design. Look at a BMW X5 or VW Toureg and you'll see how they were designed with the door set flush not overlapping and with a gap like ours. Plus the door flexes too much around the seal along the roofline.

·
Registered
2007 chevy
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am looking for an SS grille shell.. all I have been able to find are the damn billet inserts for it but not the shell itself..

and I am trying not to pay the dealer $300 just for the shell if I dont have to
I'm fairly confident that that is a dealer only item, and on that I honestly wouldn't deviate from OEM when it comes to body panels. I can find good used body parts for cheap.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
1,614 Posts
how about a highflow cat and header for thhe i-6... you'd have a monopoly... only magnaflow makes a highflow cat for it, and they want way too much!

·
Registered
2007 chevy
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have an excellent machinist who can fabricate the flange ends so they fit perfectly with other exhaust systems...is anyone else interested?

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
278 Posts
There's a lot of interest in headers for the I-6. I'll get one if its dyno-pr oven to increase low end toque.

I'm also looking for "Clear mirror turn signal lens" part numbers 19120869 and 19120868 they're currently 37-46 ea.

There is also the re-designed '07 rear wiper, that might be poplar

How is your A-pillar gauge pod coming?

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,140 Posts
i think a good set of shocks for lowered trucks will be nice. i tried the nitro drop shocks before and i dont like them. maybe we need something as an alternative to the stock bilstein from SS models.:yes:

with a better price of course

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
since you specialize in valance kits...how bout one for an Envoy.....I know that there are a people that would be interested....as I myself...would rather buy from a vendor and support than some joe blow......how bout free shipping to Canada as well.....A?

·
Registered
2007 chevy
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
HI,

We are working on a universal rear for the Saab, Envoy, Rainer, TB, to allow the use of our valances. However, this will probably not be available until early October. :tiphat

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,031 Posts
Poly upper strut mounts as well as sway bar bushings would always be nice.

·
Registered
2004 non_gmt360 other
609 Posts
I don't have an OEM part number because I can't find one. The part i'm looking to replace is the plastic under-vehicle splash shield that covers the oil pan between the frame rails. I broke off the removable inspection door on mine. That's all I really need but i'm sure it probably comes as a whole unit.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts