Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently live in Illinois, but I am looking to relocate. I would like to move out near Vegas. I am an Elementary teacher and have done some research on the schools out there. Obviously Clark County is a massive school district. I am wanting your input on a nice area to live and which schools are considered "good" to work at. I am going to rent an apartment, but want to live in a nice/safe area. I am 24/male and will be venturing on my own for a new experience. I appreciate any and all input to help my quest. Remember, by nice, I don't mean very expensive..I am only a teacher..haha..Thanks again.

Lance

·
Registered
2006 chevy
397 Posts
Sorry, I'm a little late, but can still offer some advice. The Henderson/Green Valley area is nice, and where I lived when I first moved out here. Other than that, you can look at the Southwest area, through the West to Northwest (Summerlin area). Those would be your best bet, and give you an idea on where to start. As for schools I can't help you much, b/c I didn't go to school here and don't have kids. Good luck with whatever you decide.

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
my friend is a teacher here in vegas and the northwest part of vegas or the southwest part of vegas is your best bet for the best place to live and/or work

But you could always live in anthem heights ($1mil + houses) lol

If you need anymore help just let us both know what you need

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the replies. I talked to a teacher out there and heard they are cutting teachers and pay due to the economy and everyone leaving the city. I guess I will have to wait til things turn around and use it as a vacation spot for now. I appreciate your replies though!:thx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts