Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_slt
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My first time post so please bare with me!!! 04 envoy fine sometimes , other times radio clock will start running through the numbers like you are trying to set the clock, you can hear a chirp like you are switching from driver one to driver two with button on the door panel but I don't hit anything. Stalled at stop light twice today for no reason. Cranked up once today and it said that battery was not charging.shut motor off and cranked up again message was gone.When the clock is running as mentioned earlier the steering wheel controls do not work.Thanks for any advice:mad:

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_slt
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
filled out profile

I will try and describe trouble some more, car will chirp like you are selecting drivers, as it does this the clock is steadily running through the numbers,this is with the key out of the ignition.When you crank the car the steering wheel buttons do not work ,the radio will not work at all,it said one time today about battery not charging, switched car off, started again that message was gone. I got home and checked altenator it was charging fine 14.3. How do you determine if it may be ignition switch, radio, bad ground????? Computer???

1 - 4 of 4 Posts