Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

101 - 120 of 140 Posts

·
Banned
2002 gmc envoy_slt
1,253 Posts
I guarantee you wont be able to miss Hardtrailz truck. Just look for the biggest, meanest, white TB around, and you have found him. :thumbsup:

·
Basic Vendor- Skid Plates
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
3,700 Posts
Cool Mike has been to my place before. We need to get together sometime since we are both in Avon.
Yep, Travis is a gool guy! He's the guy who, until a week or so ago (when he traded for the SS), had the lifted '07 GMC truck I was telling you about...

Mike

·
Basic Vendor- Skid Plates
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
3,700 Posts
I'll keep an eye out for your TB. I think I'm the only SS around here, at least that I've seen.
He drives by your house all the time on his way up to 36... I saw him when I was leaving your house a few weeks ago, and called him to tell him his brights were on... :laugh:

Mike

·
Registered
4,126 Posts
He drives by your house all the time on his way up to 36... I saw him when I was leaving your house a few weeks ago, and called him to tell him his brights were on... :laugh:

Mike
But now I have the quad beam mod....What a difference.

We will have to grab dinner one night.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
454 Posts
Im about 3hrs from Hardtrailz. From the Evansville, Holland area

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
219 Posts
So when and where are we going to have a Indiana get together? lol... I need an excuse to get out one weekend. Maybe we can hit up a state park or something? Go through some caves or catch a Indians game.. IDK I just want OUT lol

·
Registered
4,126 Posts
July and August are nuts for me as well. Wedding, honeymoon, offroad in TN, Carlisle, MotoGP.

Hoping the regulator finds out about the benefit show he is helping to organize and maybe work that in in sept.

August 21 there is a charity carshow that I will probably attend as well. Info is here...
http://www.jk-forum.com/showthread.php?134462-Charity-Car-Show

101 - 120 of 140 Posts