Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All I want for Christmas is an SS, Envoy Denali, Rainier, and 9-7X to go with my Trailblazer! JK, although it would be nice!

I am at work for a few more hours then I am heading to my moms house! Gotta love management for a 24/7/365 business and working on holidays to get the job done!

Merry Christmas to all fellow TrailVoyers!!!

KEVN!

·
Southeast Chapter
2004 buick rainier
5,864 Posts
merry christmas; yeah i am currently working also; you know hospitals don't every close:bonk:. and i will be here until 7am gotta love those 16 hour shifts. i think that a lot of :coffee will be in order later tonight; but yeah also got a lot of gifts for my Rainier; HID lows with DRL module (from3bspec), the 07+ rear wiper, and the air hose for my built in compressor from the parents; and then i also ordered another set of HID highs (which have not came in yet and i ordered on Dec 9 :hissy:(not from 3bspec)) a set of chrome/amber front turnlight bulbs; and i have all cafepress items except the hodie, including the calendar which looks awsome; i like this format much better then the previous trailvoy.com calendar

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ha, my mom told me I couldn't ask for any car stuff, I did that last christmas and I ended selling my truck shortly after christmas, but did not put any of the stuff on the truck, I put it all on ebay, so she told me no this year, haha.. Maybe next year I will be able to seeing as I will deff still have it!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts