Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious to know if there are gonna be any meets in or around the Birmingham AL area anytime soon I work alot so its always hard to cut loose but Id like to hit up some of the meets just havent seen any posted being in or around the birmingham area if there is going to be please let me know

·
Registered
2008 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
1 Posts
Im from Mobile..if u get something together ill ride up that way.there are 5 TBSS here and we meet saturday nights so i know those guys will come to.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
16 Posts
Alabama Meet

I live in Birmingham in the Huffman area and would love to attend a meet to meet other TB Owners. There are some trailblazer owners around hear. Let me know

·
Registered
9 Posts
tb meet

i am new to tailvoy but i live in birmingham area and work for southern offroad
if interested maybe we can get something together at the shop.i also deal alot with a local offroad park

·
Registered
1 Posts
LED light bars

Sorry, completely off topic, but I was curious as to if anyone knows if its possible to add the LED light strips in the gap between the back hatch and the rear bumper??

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
10 Posts
I'm in Tuscaloosa, I'll come to a meet. Maybe someone will buy my brush guard lol. Am I still allowed here cuz I dd a blazer? :crackup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts