Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
AIRAID Premium Filters
2004 chevy other
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

AIRAID Intake For 2006-2009 6.0L Chevy Trailblazer SS Features :

* Computer Designed Pleat Depth and Count : Assures Maximum Air Flow and filtration. All Intakes include an AIRAID Premium Filter.

* Cross-Linked High Density Polyethylene Intake Tube : CNC Designed for Correct Mass Air Flow and Fuel Ratio.

* Computer Designed Cold Air Box : Keeps Heat Away From Intake

* Utilizes OE Mounting Points : Easy Bolt-On Installation

* All AIRAID Intake Systems are : Made in the U.S.A

* All AIRAID Intakes Include our : Lifetime "No-Hassle" Warranty

* ADD 18 Horsepower and 27 ft/lbs of Torque on Mustang's engineering-quality Dynamometer!

* AIRAID Intake Part # 200-206-1 (Oiled) Fit's 2006-2009 6.0L Chevy Trailblazer SS

* AIRAID Intake Part # 201-206-1 (NON-Oiled) Fit's 2006-2009 6.0L Chevy Trailblazer SS

·
Registered
2008 saab 9_7x
2 Posts
Hey. Not to sure how much you check this but was curious if you guys are keeping the hood open or closed during your dyno runs. I am highly interested in your intakes and it looks like your box sits a bit higher then k&n's and may seal better. Just want to make sure if I pick one up I am not pulling to much hot engine air in.

trailvoy discount? :yes:

·
AIRAID Premium Filters
2004 chevy other
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey. Not to sure how much you check this but was curious if you guys are keeping the hood open or closed during your dyno runs. I am highly interested in your intakes and it looks like your box sits a bit higher then k&n's and may seal better. Just want to make sure if I pick one up I am not pulling to much hot engine air in.

trailvoy discount? :yes:
Hello fullcollapse,

Hood open or closed is really irrelevant on Dyno runs. We have literally done thousands of runs here and with all different types of vehicles. All we have ever seen is a few HP different in one way or the other, which falls right in line with the +/-3% accuracy of the chassis dyno.

The system for the TBSS is a great kit and it does seal up really well.

PM Sent!

Thanks,
David

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
112 Posts
Hello fullcollapse,

Hood open or closed is really irrelevant on Dyno runs. We have literally done thousands of runs here and with all different types of vehicles. All we have ever seen is a few HP different in one way or the other, which falls right in line with the +/-3% accuracy of the chassis dyno.

The system for the TBSS is a great kit and it does seal up really well.

PM Sent!

Thanks,
David
Hello, Do you offer this for a 05 TB i6?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts