Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_sle
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been dealing with the rear leaking down on my envoy. I have replaced the air bags and it still does it. I like the air ride and want to keep it. I plan on replacing the pump but also want to replace the air lines. I can find the right side but seem to not be able to find the left.
Does anyone know the part # for the Left side. Or what size line? If replacing with aftermarket line what size thread on the push connectors to the pump?

Thanks

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_sle
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tell me the number of the right side that you found.
Turns out that even that number was incorrect.
The two numbers I need "according to the dealership" are:

88987249 and 88987250

I can't find either. Fortunately I don't think the leak is in the line but rather the pump. New air bags so not that.

·
Registered
Trailblazer 2008 LTZ (4.2L) (Destroed) :((. Now Trailblazer SS (2006)
264 Posts
Yes these numbers match for the right and left side. In the diagram, these are pipes 17 and 18. Write me your VIN in private messages, I will see the exact part number for your year.
White Product Organism Font Art

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_sle
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes these numbers match for the right and left side. In the diagram, these are pipes 17 and 18. Write me your VIN in private messages, I will see the exact part number for your year. View attachment 58412
Thank you but these numbers were given to me by my vehicle vin. My dealership will not even look a part up without getting that first.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts