Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
2006 Trailblazer problems

I am having problems with me a/c. it was working last night and this morning the is no air pushing out at all I can heard the engine kick it on but thats it. I moved the knob to heat and the same results. To ad to it my driver side controls arent working either please help me out

· Registered
3 Posts
Let's separate the two items. The fan blower is for airflow, and the AC compressor in the engine compartment is to get the refrigerant to get cold. The AC compressor can work independently of having airflow.

Did you recently change or disconnect your battery, or have to jump start it?

Do you have the digital or manual controls?

What do you mean the driver's side controls aren't working? What control are you touching and what do you expect it to do?

There are a couple of fuses to check, depending on your answers, and a possible DIY repair. How handy are you? Do you have a meter and know how to use it if necessary?

Thank yo for reply to my matter

I haven't done anything to the battery and It has a manual control. As for the driver side controls which works the windows and the locks does work I check all the fuses and they check ok.

· Registered
3 Posts
to roadie

Thank yo for reply to my matter

I haven't done anything to the battery and It has a manual control. As for the driver side controls which works the windows and the locks does work I check all the fuses and they check ok.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.