Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When an after market radio was installed, the dealer used a special wiring harness as he said the computer diagnostics would not function properly without it. However since then, I have had experiences such as the door chime coming on for no reason and staying on after the ignition is off, key removed and doors closed. On a cold morning, the door lock button refused to work. I'm also suspecting that it's putting out false codes. In the latest case, a P1484 code reads out. While it truly may be the fan clutch, I'm wondering if anyone has had the experience of this after market harness resulting in false positive being put out by the computer or interference with electronic items such as the door lock actuators. Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
1 Posts
Im new to the forums but im trying to install an aftermarket HU in my 02 Envoy. i have the Bose amp. im getting power to the unit but it will not put out any sound. ive tried to look for the "magic" pink wire to turn the amp on but there is no pink wire. Help me please the factory deck is driving me insane.:bonk:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts