Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt_xl
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for those of u that have after market bumper's, where did u get them, how much where they, and how hard was it to make them fit. also im looking for one i can us a winch with. or even a bull bar that is able to use a winch

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
1,055 Posts
for those of u that have after market bumper's, where did u get them, how much where they, and how hard was it to make them fit. also im looking for one i can us a winch with. or even a bull bar that is able to use a winch
Prior to this white Trailblazer, I had a blue one that got crunched by a falling tree.

The blue Trailblazer had a MileMarker Extreme winch mount / grill guard.

This product is made for the TB and comes with all the required mounting hardware. It is one heavy-duty piece of equipment which mounts to the frame in 6 places (3 per side). It does require some cutting of the plastic bumper. I don't know if it would work with an Envoy though, because of the bumper design differences, the mounting would be the same.

AG

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,181 Posts
In terms of dedicated offroad bumpers, there are only two I know of. AlekG's is a modified FabFours unit meant for an FJCruiser. Mine is a full-up custom design that should be offered for sale by my designer/fabricator by wintertime. Nothing at all from the normal sources - they consider the market too tiny. Custom bumpers can be designed and fabricated for $1000-2500, if you're able to find a good designer/fabricator locally. I had a 2" receiver built into mine so I can use a winch in a Warn Multimount in either the front or rear, depending on what kind of problem I'm trying to extract myself from.

·
Registered
2007 gmc envoy_sle
1 Posts
This thread may be dead but just in case some one stumbles across it i just talked wit a gentleman at move bumpers about a winch bumper for an 07 envoy. He said it is on their list and will be available within 6 months or less.

·
Registered
2 Posts
This thread may be dead but just in case some one stumbles across it i just talked wit a gentleman at move bumpers about a winch bumper for an 07 envoy. He said it is on their list and will be available within 6 months or less.
OK it's 2020 where is it? show me ;-)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts