Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ltz
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I finally found a good buy a a new set of OEM high polished 18"s with brand new Good years M+S tires..been kicking around trying to decide on SS 20"s or these 18"s..i will have pics posted today..kept my factory 17"s in case i want to use em for winter months..i think they look pretty sharp on..let me know!! thanks :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
LOL..yea pictures..i figured out how to add and attachment..i decided to go with these wheels for a few reasons..i really liked these wheels, think they are sharp specially for OEM wheels..second reason was cost of tires, 17s were bad enough and i figured these 18s be much easier on my budget..last was price..all the SS wheels i found were a couple hundred more for just the wheels alone, and i got these 08 takeoffs with brand new goodyear tires..if i find SS wheels i can always sell these, but for now im happy..thanks for looking :D

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
anyone have any idea how much new tires will cost when i need them?? the tires on it now are goodyear forteras..not sure how expensive they are, but i really like them...

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
713 Posts
they look good on there, good choice! I think i like those better on that style truck better than the SS wheels. btw, whats the difference between the north face edition and any other trim?

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,140 Posts
LOL..yea pictures..i figured out how to add and attachment..i decided to go with these wheels for a few reasons..i really liked these wheels, think they are sharp specially for OEM wheels..second reason was cost of tires, 17s were bad enough and i figured these 18s be much easier on my budget..last was price..all the SS wheels i found were a couple hundred more for just the wheels alone, and i got these 08 takeoffs with brand new goodyear tires..if i find SS wheels i can always sell these, but for now im happy..thanks for looking :D
i think you made the right choice. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts