Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
2004 gmc envoy_slt_xl
5,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took my wifes niece car shopping again, this woman wants something different every 2 years...:crazy:...we test drove 2 trailblazers and 1 envoy, the 07 TB had a weird hum like noise, I think the tranny may be going out. the 08 TB was fine but a little out her price range, so she got an 05 envoy. (ok deal) 12k for 5 years, 50K miles, 2WD, bose, cloth interior, 2 year warranty, over all a very nice voy.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
1,614 Posts
nic3 n3w addition... what're the plans for this one?

·
Southeast Chapter
2004 buick rainier
5,864 Posts
Ed were you just trying to make it so that everytime you have a family gettogether it qualify's as a trailvoy.com meet:crackup:

but looks like a nice Voy she has there:yes: now go and at least put the wheels that came on your wife's bravy or your stock chrome envoy rims on there to get rid of those base looking wheels

·
Banned
2004 gmc envoy_slt_xl
5,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nic3 n3w addition... what're the plans for this one?
nothing but what uncle big ed has laying around in the basement...:D

Ed were you just trying to make it so that everytime you have a family gettogether it qualify's as a trailvoy.com meet:crackup:
I hadn't thought of that, good point...:dielaugh:

·
Banned
2004 gmc envoy_slt_xl
5,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks everybody, I wish, I could do some mods for her but she never takes good care of her rides, so it would be a waste. she said this one would be different, we'll see..:undecided

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
1,614 Posts
yeah give her some shoes and a couple other goodies

1 - 9 of 9 Posts