Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
7,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MarkMC's lift is tops. Anyone thinking about one should get it. I installed the lift today with the help of a few members and I must say, it drives like a new truck again. Smooth ride(which the new end links from SMAXX helped with), and it looks great! I went from the GF drop to this and the difference is amazing! Here are a couple pics. I'll have more after I get dirty tomorrow.

what it used to look like

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_3ss
3,118 Posts
Looks awesome buddy!!:thumbsup:
Another lowered TB converted to lift..:woohoo:
That makes 3 now..but who`s counting..:laugh:
Dont forget the alignment...soon..

So, if you had 3 members there...
Does that count as a meet for you?? haha

·
Banned
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
7,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Alignment is on the list. ASAP. Thanks again, couldn't have done it without you. My rear hatch was officially "liftmeistered" when I got home. Nice vinyl.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
3,329 Posts

Yep... there were 4 of us... 2 lowered - 2 lifted. I am yet to install my additional front spacers. Ran out of time yesterday. But will be doing so soon!

Install actually went very smoothly. Ran into a snag when removing the front links from Bob's truck. They were pretty seized up, but with the help of a hacksaw on 1 side and a vise grip and lots of elbow grease on the other, they finally came off! That was pretty much the only issue we ran into. Even the front shocks posed little issue.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.