Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i want to take the acceleration pedal arm off because of the constant creek/ squeaky noise. I see that there is two bolts that hold it. Can i just unscrew those two bolts and will it come apart, without messing anything up.

i want to grease up what ever is inside of it, and hopefully it won't make noise when I'm on the acceleration pedal?

any help would be appreciated!

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
371 Posts
A more fun way to make the noise go away would be to install a really loud stereo or exhaust! :D:D

You shouldn't mess up anything by taking out those bolts, just remember to unplug the throttle pedal assembly before pulling it too far out.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha well i do have a really loud stereo but i do want to keep my hearing! lol but i actually fixed it today, for now! i just sprayed the pivit points with some wd-40 and wiggled it so it can soak in.

let's just hope it stays noise free!

·
Registered
497 Posts
haha well i do have a really loud stereo but i do want to keep my hearing! lol but i actually fixed it today, for now! i just sprayed the pivit points with some wd-40 and wiggled it so it can soak in.

let's just hope it stays noise free!
WD-40 is a degreaser. I'd recommend you apply some lubricant. Tri-Flow is a good one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts