Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone! I'm new here and if this is too many problems or I am posting wrong please let me know.

I know nothing about cars, just so you know. But I am learning. I have very few tools handy. I have someone who has everything I would need though.
I have a 2004 TB 4×4

1. I just replaced my compressor, accumulator, hoses, and seals to my ac a couple weeks ago. I guess a seal leaked out all freon so we replaced them again. So far so good...my problem is that at idle, the air gets hot. Even after driving for awhile.

2. When I start it, and sometimes when I am parked for a few minutes it idles down very low and almost dies and then comes back up. It has only died twice when I was in reverse backing out of a parking space.

3. My airbag light started flashing intermittently and is now on all the time.

If anyone can give me insight I would appreciate it! Also, the CEL is not on.

·
Registered
chevy trailblazer_ls
24 Posts
Hello everyone! I'm new here and if this is too many problems or I am posting wrong please let me know.

I know nothing about cars, just so you know. But I am learning. I have very few tools handy. I have someone who has everything I would need though.
I have a 2004 TB 4×4

1. I just replaced my compressor, accumulator, hoses, and seals to my ac a couple weeks ago. I guess a seal leaked out all freon so we replaced them again. So far so good...my problem is that at idle, the air gets hot. Even after driving for awhile.

2. When I start it, and sometimes when I am parked for a few minutes it idles down very low and almost dies and then comes back up. It has only died twice when I was in reverse backing out of a parking space.

3. My airbag light started flashing intermittently and is now on all the time.

If anyone can give me insight I would appreciate it! Also, the CEL is not on.
Go to the Trailvoy search forum here, type in air bag light. Many threads on the subject.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts