Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So, I replaced the passenger upper control arm on my wife's 2005 Envoy XL Denali over the weekend, and I boogered up the ABS harness clip pretty good trying to get it out of the old control arm.

I've looked and looked and can't find this exact style clip anywhere without buying a new harness (so I know someone still makes them). Any ideas on where to purchase?

For now, the harness is secured to the control arm with a nice yellow zip-tie; and, I've ordered some replacement wire loom retainers from Rock Auto... just not the same style, so I hope they fit the control arm slot.

And, apparently I have not been on the boards for so long that my account was flagged as inactive and deleted. First post... again! :woohoo:

Edit: Sorry, had a couple of pictures but forgot that I cannot post attachments yet.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, that was the next step if the Rock Auto retainers didn't work out. Luckily, they did. The 7/16 loom was the better fit, though still not perfect. Probably could have used a 3/8 or 5/16 if available. But, this seems to work out alright (for now, anyway... We'll see how it holds up over time).

Sent from my HTC U12+ using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts