Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I have a problem and need help, I have a 2005 GMC Envoy 6cyl , My abs/brake and 4wd light are on, 4wd sometimes goes off but for a few minutes, I went through forum and did pretty much everything that I found that could be wrong, 1) replaced ignition switch 2) Cleaned ground under driver door 3) cleaned and tighten ground by center console, any other ideas?

Thank You!

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
224 Posts
Hello,
I have a problem and need help, I have a 2005 GMC Envoy 6cyl , My abs/brake and 4wd light are on, 4wd sometimes goes off but for a few minutes, I went through forum and did pretty much everything that I found that could be wrong, 1) replaced ignition switch 2) Cleaned ground under driver door 3) cleaned and tighten ground by center console, any other ideas?

Thank You!
have you had codes read yet, see if anything stored

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_slt
566 Posts
Have the codes read...Will probably end up being a wheel speed sensor.....That's what ended up being wrong with my 2005.....

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Have the codes read...Will probably end up being a wheel speed sensor.....That's what ended up being wrong with my 2005.....
I guess I will have to take to a mechanic, I have an OBD that's suppose to read ABS codes but it say's it cannot communicate.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts