Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2002 chevy
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just got my truck back on sunday and everytime i drive it the engine light pops out giving my P0757 which puts me in limp mode shuting off gears 1 and 2 and having step on the accelerator all the way down inorder for the car to move forward. I remove the engine codes and then it turns out fine...until the engine light comes back on again.

The engine code mentions something about Selenoid B stuck on On. I would have thought this was a transmission problem but this might be the pcm tune problem w/ efilive since this had happened right before we installed an upgraded trans.

So all this week ive been driving, turning off the engine light everytime it pops until now i started to hear grind noises on the front. I thought it was a trans problem until i notice the ABS light was on. I doubt it has anything to do with the hubs since we just only have about 4000miles on it it breaks fine, just that the noise is loud and bothering me.

Ive heard on a similar case that when getting a tune we might have to get a case relearn due to the changes on the tires and gears.
http://forums.trailvoy.com/showthread.php?t=47394&highlight=abs+light

They said without the case relearn it might shut off the ABS system.
Look at #11
http://forums.trailvoy.com/showthread.php?t=34918&highlight=abs+light

Im guessing ever since i got the efilive its what caused all the engine light problems. One member over here had the same experience but his is with the efans. Back then I did blame Kelly from pcmforless that its was the tune but is not it and i was wrong and ill say it again and again "I Sorry Kelly!" Just to get it out of the way.

What do you guys think?

· Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
184 Posts
No amount of grinding has anything to do with the computer!! Something is broken!:m2:

· Registered
2002 chevy
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
if it has nothing to do with the computer why is this happening? The brakes stop fine...it just happened when i keep reflashing the pcm and removing the engine code. that why i thought it had something to do based on the threads aboved i posted...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.