Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Southeast Chapter
2004 buick rainier
5,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i was reading my december2008 MotorTrend and on page 47 it talks about the new CTS wagon. there is a part that goes.....

"European buyers will be able to buy the CTS Sprot Wagon with the 2.9-liter VM Motoriturbodiesel. But don't rule out a diesel for the U.S, either: GM isconsidering is smooth, innovative new 4.5liter turbodiesel V-8, originally designed for the GMT 360 midsize sport/utilities. it fits nder the hood of the CTS sedan, coupe, and wagon, so long as Cadillac uses the raised CTS-v hood-the 4.5 diesel's turbocharger resides in the engine's vee"

:eek: a turbodiesel GMT-360; why GM why did you not bless us with is great powerplant before killing the platform:mad::duh:

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
3,250 Posts
....why GM why did you not bless us with is great powerplant before killing the platform:mad::duh:
Answer: "because we have a bunch of idiots running the company, we don't really have a clue as to what the consumer really wants, nor do we care to fix problems when they turn up in vehicles (unless lead kicking & screaming by the NHTSB) therefore making customers vow to never buy our cars again, and therefore, we are on the verge of bankruptcy....but we got our big bonus checks!!"

EDIT: sorry for the rant everybody, but I think GM has finally put me over the edge.....I have been a loyal GM customer for 35 years, but can't take it anymore. I think I see a Toyota in my future.....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts