Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a new grille fo my Trailblazer LS (05) from ebay, which maybe my first mistake. But the grille is suppose to be a bolt over. I'm very smart when it comes to figuring things out but there is no way that this grille can be a bolt over. If anyone out there has any instructions or anything please help me out. I'm not one to ask for help but I'm totally stumoeed.

Steve:hissy:

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ltz
4,074 Posts
I just purchased a new grille fo my Trailblazer LS (05) from ebay, which maybe my first mistake. But the grille is suppose to be a bolt over. I'm very smart when it comes to figuring things out but there is no way that this grille can be a bolt over. If anyone out there has any instructions or anything please help me out. I'm not one to ask for help but I'm totally stumoeed.

Steve:hissy:
It might help if you add the eBay link?

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
1,077 Posts
You probably have to take your existing grill off and put on the "bolt over" by bolts or tie wraps from the back of your existing grill. A picture of the one you have would make it easier to advise you. Here is a link to the instructions for the removal of your front grill in the probable event you have to.

http://forums.trailvoy.com/articles.php?do=viewarticle&artid=7

·
South Chapter
4,487 Posts
It's probably the type that requires you to remove the entire grille & crossbar. Then unbolt the grille from the bowtie and crossbar. The replace the bowtie and bolt it back to the crossbar, then replace the crossbar back on the truck. the loose bracket supplied is to support the center of the crossbar. the other brackets attached to the grille's (upper and lower are to mount the grille to the Truck.

If not then I have no clue. attach a picture of the grille you have or at least a link to what you bought from Ebay.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts