Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just finished a few new mods. I did a 2 inch rear ground force drop, new 18 inch wheels and a new grill. Here are a few pics of the mods.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
34 Posts
looks good. i like that grill alot. where'd you pick that up.l

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got the grill off ebay it was around $60 with shipping. The seller was warehouseforparts.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
314 Posts
i am really thinking about getting 18s as well. I just cant afford 20s. People keep saying they would look funny but i think they look fine.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
26 Posts
Nice! I've been looking at that same grille on ebay also, I like the way it looks on yours!

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
3,203 Posts
some small company named General Motors
General who? ;)

I haven't seen those wheels before, must have been added within the last year or two. Only OEM 18s I knew of are the Denali wheels. Look good to me and many of the 18 and some of the 17s look nearly as good as 20s on our trucks.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The wheels are actually Saab 97x wheels with chevy centercaps. I have only seen them on 1 Trailblazer with Michigan plates passing through my town once last year. They were a real pain to find and once I found the wheels I went to 2 dealerships for chevy centercaps and they told me that they were not gm wheels even though they have a gm and a part number stamped in them. I ended up calling a company on ebay that had aftermarket gm wheels for trailblazers and told them what size centercap I needed and they had them. All said and done I had brand new wheels, new tires and centercaps for under $1000.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
705 Posts
love the grill, for some reason the wife hates billet grilles, which sucks cause I want one. oh well, you win some you lose some

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
Looking good man! ! :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts