Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_sle
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I don't know a lot about cars, and have no clue if I am posting in the right place, but my 03 GMC Envoy is experiencing quite a few issues, and I was wondering if anyone had any input. All the codes I am getting are P0420, P0442, P1345, P0332, P1482. The only drivability issues I have are the engine revving randomly and a really shaky cab. If I use anything that takes power, like roll my windows up, my RPM's will fluctuate.
I replaced the VVT Solenoid, and after that if I cut on my AC my SUV will stall out if idling (AC was blowing regular air for a couple of weeks before this started happening). Other times if I cut on the AC it will blink 3 times and shut off.
Right front bright-light doesn't work, and I found a fuse for it in my glove-box, but if I put it in, it still doesn't work, and the car will not shut off.
The shops around here are not too great, one of them I went to told me I needed over $5000 of repairs done right then, and they were not very happy when I told them the car only cost me $1000.
I love this SUV and I know it's going to take time and Money to fix. I'm just not sure where to start and want to make sure it's safe to drive for now.

Thank you all.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts