Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2004 isuzu ascender
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just got my completed Retrofits and I have no clue how to wire them up. I searched for retrofit threads and all that I read didnt describe where to hook the harness up and how. I understand that it is plug and play but there are two connectors which attach to the ballast that have to cut wires and I have no idea where I would attach those to. Any help is great.

Damnit, could a mod move this to the 02-08 envoy forum. I messed that up. sorry.

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
I pm'ed you.......I am not sure what you are talking about Brian....if you did a retrofit for projectors you will need to get the proper bulb and harness......for example the tsx projectors take a d2s bulb so you will need as well a d2s harness for the bulbs...need more info so we can help you out!!

·
Registered
2004 isuzu ascender
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I pm'ed you.......I am not sure what you are talking about Brian....if you did a retrofit for projectors you will need to get the proper bulb and harness......for example the tsx projectors take a d2s bulb so you will need as well a d2s harness for the bulbs...need more info so we can help you out!!
I already have everything I need. I have the 85122 D2S bulbs hooked up. What I need to know is on my harness I got, I purchased everything from The Retrofit Source, where do I find my stock harness cable so I can hook up the connector, and or splice it into the stock harness. Thats where I am at right now. Once I get that hooked up I am rockin and rollin.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts