Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2002 non_gmt360 other
1,069 Posts
No racks AND no running boards, it looks um naked, lol.

At least I got my rack and running boards stock, lol.

Now I just gotta paint my rack body color to look better, lol.

·
Southeast Chapter
2004 buick rainier
5,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No racks AND no running boards, it looks um naked, lol.

At least I got my rack and running boards stock, lol.

Now I just gotta paint my rack body color to look better, lol.
mike, I though the OEM color was silver; or is it a different shade of sliver then what is on your truck? haha but yeah when i had the rack off it almost looked like i had a drop kit on it; strange how the rack can play mind tricks like that:crazy:

·
Registered
2002 non_gmt360 other
1,069 Posts
They are the same grey/black color as on the bumper and rockers. One thing to note, is that I measured our ground clearance compared to the SS and we ARE lower than the SS. I went from the front rocker to ground and we were I think 1/2" or 1" lower. Just an FYI, lol

·
Southeast Chapter
2004 buick rainier
5,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
They are the same grey/black color as on the bumper and rockers. One thing to note, is that I measured our ground clearance compared to the SS and we ARE lower than the SS. I went from the front rocker to ground and we were I think 1/2" or 1" lower. Just an FYI, lol
haha very interesting never knew that:bonk:

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
4,125 Posts
looks sweet Kevin. Now yo just gotta track down that silver Rainier :D

...One thing to note, is that I measured our ground clearance compared to the SS and we ARE lower than the SS. I went from the front rocker to ground and we were I think 1/2" or 1" lower. Just an FYI, lol
the SS uses 1/2" taller tires and with varying tire pressures I can see that being possible

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
1,147 Posts
mike, I though the OEM color was silver; or is it a different shade of sliver then what is on your truck? haha but yeah when i had the rack off it almost looked like i had a drop kit on it; strange how the rack can play mind tricks like that:crazy:
i know what you mean about no roof rack making it look lower!

btw, they look awesome! sorry i couldn't see them today!

·
Registered
2003 olds bravada
350 Posts
looks good:thumbsup:

maybe I should add this to my growing list of to-do mods

i know what you mean about the mind tricks..not only does it look kinda lowered, but it also looks like you driver's side rear wheel is pushed towards the front

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.