Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a replacement 4wd selector knob for my 06 trailblazer. My wife somehow managed to snap the knob off. I have tried to look on the net for one but am having little luck. Any help with locating a knob would be greatly appreciated. Ohh and if anyone has a trick to extract the broken off plastic from the knob left in the switch that info would be great, i was thinking a dental pick or somthing and prying it out of there. Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply, I checked ebay and I am not seeing even a complete switch assembly with the knob on in it all i finding is an actuator switch and i do not think that is what i need. Would i be better off seeking a junk yard or dealer? Thanks again for your help

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,181 Posts
The one I saw on Ebay had a Buy it Now price, so it must have been bought. Junkyard, dealer, or an on-line discount GM parts place like parts4chevys.com should do.

New style for 2006+ is 25965895. I think they redesigned it for better contact lifetime. That one is actually listed at parts4chevys.com for only $20. Amazingly cheap for a dealer-only part.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts