Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2003 trailblazer_lt
9,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well well well...

Time really does fly by. Feels like only yesterday was when I innocently rented a vehicle to take on vacation and fell in like with it. Shortly after, I had my 2003 LT and found this joint.

The TB is doing well, getting ready to turn the big 130k. The blower quit working on 5, and it needs rear shocks (bouncy) and links (clanky) but that's about it. I don't feel like fooling around with them in this weather. Oh, it needs liftgate struts. I keep looking for those vise grips.:laugh:

Also recently some flapdoodle scratched the pass front door pretty good.

Overall, what a great truck this has been. Here's to another 4.:cool:

·
Banned
2005 chevy
6,469 Posts
Happy anniversary man, I know I didn't plan to stick around on this forum as long as I did. Damn addictiveness, useful knowledge and cool people! :suicide:

·
Banned
chevy
12,260 Posts
Well well well...

Time really does fly by. Feels like only yesterday was when I innocently rented a vehicle to take on vacation and fell in like with it. Shortly after, I had my 2003 LT and found this joint.

The TB is doing well, getting ready to turn the big 130k. The blower quit working on 5, and it needs rear shocks (bouncy) and links (clanky) but that's about it. I don't feel like fooling around with them in this weather. Oh, it needs liftgate struts. I keep looking for those vise grips.:laugh:

Also recently some flapdoodle scratched the pass front door pretty good.

Overall, what a great truck this has been. Here's to another 4.:cool:
Whats wrong with bouncy???

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
:woohoo:congrats man!! :woohoo:

·
Registered
2003 trailblazer_lt
9,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks dudes:cool:

Happy anniversary man, I know I didn't plan to stick around on this forum as long as I did. Damn addictiveness, useful knowledge and cool people! :suicide:
Me neither, I thought I'd get some speaker info and move on, it didn't quite work out that way lol

Whats wrong with bouncy???
Moobies get sore:rotfl:

·
Banned
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_ls
7,988 Posts
Andrew,

You're a great asset to this site. Thanks for being here. (even if you do refuse to come to my meets.) :raspberry

1 - 13 of 13 Posts