Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:raspberryI have an 02 trailblazer, its a v6 4x4, can someone please tell me were to find a 4 or 6 in lift kit for it thanks.:crackup::excited::woohoo::chillpill::grouphug::tiphat:coffee:bonk::hopeless:suicide::hail::m2:

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
6,568 Posts
since i know this is a joke.... u need a genie and a half million dollars...

*tapping fingers*

BANISH HIM!!!!

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
331 Posts
Come on guys

Come on guys he is like brand new not everyone can be mine to him and i was hoping i didnt have to be the nice one lol. You cant get 4-6 inches do a search for lift kit and youll find a lot. Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
6,568 Posts
Come on guys he is like brand new not everyone can be mine to him and i was hoping i didnt have to be the nice one lol. You cant get 4-6 inches do a search for lift kit and youll find a lot. Welcome to the site.
i dont think he's new.. .i think hes one of our members already... hence why i said it has to be a joke... couple guys do this everyonce in a while when its a slow posting day for them... and by the over use of the smilies it has to be a joke...

·
Registered
2009 non_gmt360 other
883 Posts
given enough time and money, it can be done

get rid of the oil pan / convert to dry sump, do a SAS on the front...it could be done

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_3ss
3,118 Posts
:raspberryI have an 02 trailblazer, its a v6 4x4, can someone please tell me were to find a 4 or 6 in lift kit for it thanks.:crackup::excited::woohoo::chillpill::grouphug::tiphat:coffee:bonk::hopeless:suicide::hail::m2:
I will sell you one!!! :crazy::laugh::rotfl:

·
Registered
34 Posts
lol i know this is old. coilover swap the ass end. get rid of all the sway **** bars and trac **** bars ect. or if your poor, leaf springs.

be good at welding. fab some upper and lower control arms, and either fab some 4x4 half shafts or. be 2wd. but the fabbed uppers and lowers should be extended by about 2.5 inches so that the angle on the cvs will be ok.

but anyways, coilover swap up front too.

oh and. the **** spindles. cut the top off, and weld it to the other side, so you can fit bigger tires than stock.

it could be done. **** honestly. if your good at the fab work. i think you could knock it out for about 1500-2000. and thats about what it would cost to buy if it was store bought, well actually about 2300. but anyways.

but its an honest answer.

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,181 Posts
...i think you could knock it out for about 1500-2000. and thats about what it would cost to buy if it was store bought, well actually about 2300....
Until somebody does it, it's all a guess. Be my guest. Take pics. Otherwise this is all a fantasy thread. Fun to speculate, but it's not gonna happen.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts