Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2007 Lt 4.2 and I want to put an exhaust on it. But I want to be carefully about the sound. I dont want it sounding like some pos rice burner. Anyone have any sound clips of there exhaust setups

·
Premium Member
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
1,852 Posts
Get the Magnaflow cat-back. It is well worth the money, it sounds great, isn't too loud, and looks MUCH better than any exhaust shop special.

·
Premium Member
1,852 Posts
I think it was around $500, I got it off eBay and I made an offer with the seller and I also had a 10% off coupon. I think the normal price is around $600.

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
I think it was around $500, I got it off eBay and I made an offer with the seller and I also had a 10% off coupon. I think the normal price is around $600.
Thats a sweet deal...when I bought mine last year I spent $800 CAD!

·
Registered
2002 chevy
2,582 Posts
Get borla instead!

·
Banned
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,531 Posts
Does the catback affect mileage or engine performance? I have heard that these engines are picky when you try to reduce the back pressure.

·
Banned
2003 gmc envoy_slt
7,190 Posts
Get the Magnaflow cat-back. It is well worth the money, it sounds great, isn't too loud, and looks MUCH better than any exhaust shop special.

Don't ya just love it when the DIC Instant Economy shows 2 MPG's? :ugh::dielaugh:

·
Premium Member
1,852 Posts
Does the catback affect mileage or engine performance? I have heard that these engines are picky when you try to reduce the back pressure.
This system is supposed to increase HP about 15 or so and I can't really say if there was any gas mileage increase, but I can say it didn't decrease any. I thought about the backpressure thing too, and I would imagine that's why they gave the system duals (because why else would an inline engine need duals for?).

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
10 Posts
What about a 1 in 2 out magnaflow running out both side behind the tires? Any thoughts?:confused:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts