Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
376 Posts
That;s weird. Neither of the two third row seats fold down? Pulling up on the front of the seat cushion doesn't release the bottom part so that it will move forward?

I don't understand what exactly doesn't work, I guess. Any more info you can provide?

Bill

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
on the 3rd row you and lift the seat part up and fold the back part of the seat so you have more cargo space but on my seat the back part of the seat wont fold down.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
376 Posts
Something sounds like it is binding in the hinges.
So you lift the seat part (it raises and pulls forward out of the way) then the seat back will not fold down?
There is nothing locking the backs in place until you put the seat bottom locked in position, so that makes me think the hinges are binding due to something that was done when the leather was installed.

I think I would put the seat bottoms forward and start looking closely at the seat back hinge area.

Compare yours to the pics in this thread
http://forums.trailvoy.com/showthread.php?t=43939

That is mine during the leather changeover process that I did.

Maybe you will see something that looks different between my seats that function properly and yours that do not.

Hope that helps.
Bill

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.