Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
5,268 Posts
very interesting

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
101 Posts
interesting. i wont show my dad cause he will buy it and i will get stuck back there. lol

Alan

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ltz
266 Posts
interesting. i wont show my dad cause he will buy it and i will get stuck back there. lol
Alan
:crackup::crackup:

:iagree:

like the idea but the car will be like tuna can everybody squeezed in side.

thanx bu azoz :tiphat

·
Southeast Chapter
2004 buick rainier
5,864 Posts
The one pic looks like a taller fold-up seat in an extended cab S-10 or Ranger. I've tried squeezing in them before... Not really designed for someone 6'1"... :rolleyes:
yeah i had a friend in high school who had an S-10 and i remember being squeezed in the back of that thing; and i am not the biggest guy in the world (5'11"; 170lbs) but at least that is more leg room and you are not pressed up against the rear glass like in the S-10's; i alwasy felt like i was going to die when i was riding back there; gald we never got in an accident with anyone back there

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
8,770 Posts
Mine came stock with my EXT :raspberry

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
19 Posts
Although it says it "meets federal specs" I doubt it meets any NHTSA testing requirements. I wouldn't trust them at all.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
22 Posts
that single seat looks mad uncomfortable but the bench seat is neat for the regular tb i have ext and i'll tell u the third row has the most room in the truck 6ft person has no problem back there

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_slt
685 Posts
The one pic looks like a taller fold-up seat in an extended cab S-10 or Ranger. I've tried squeezing in them before... Not really designed for someone 6'1"... :rolleyes:
Yeah I'm 6'4". No way I'm even going to try to sit in that seat.:nono:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts