Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my way to New Hampshire (still under warranty), the left front speaker stopped working and began picking up interference from the ignition system and break lights. I called the dealer and they said to bring it in when I return home and they will take care of it. Well during the trip, it started working again and has been fine since.

Also, during the trip it got the "service stabilitrak" message but that went away after I turned off the truck and restarted it again. Well last night it came back on so I remembered that I have OnStar so I called them. They were able to pull a code for me but.....

They are not able to tell it to me what it was!! All they told me was that it was a steering wheel position sensor malfunction.

Sense when have they not been able to give the actual code that they pulled and why?

·
Registered
2004 buick rainier
201 Posts
I would take it into the dealer and see what they replace, if anything. If this problem happens again down the road, you have proof it was an ongoing problem and the dealer will probably fix it free of charge.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts