Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
2007 chevy
4,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as some of you may know, I removed my sidemoldings and it ended up not turning out so well due to the shop that I had paint key marks just painted over the sidemoldings instead of removing it so there was discoloration. Anyway, I tried to put my moldings back on with doublesided tape but they arent sticking on as well so I found a set of oem sidemolding on ebay which is better than paying the plus $400. They are my color but only problem is that they are made for the TB XL's. Do you guys think that they would fit on my TB? I know that this set is going to be longer and wider but hopefully not too long. :suicide:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...260405714965&viewitem=&_trkparms=tab=Watching

·
Banned
2007 chevy
4,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I really dont think they will fit man. Did you try the 3M moulding stuff(gray in color) Did some fender flares on my buddy's Rover and it worked really well
I onlt tried the white 3M tape and its not working out to well. It probably doesnt help that I bent the crap out of my rear molding when I was removing them. I wasnt too carful and I just kinda yanked on them because I thought I wouldnt need them anymore. :duh:

·
Registered
91 Posts
ya if they are not too jacked up they should be able to go back on. The important and pain in the butt part is getting the moldings clean then prep with rubbing alcohol and try not to touch the adhesive. I have the ones I took off mine they are a little warped if you are interested they are yours for cost of shipping. They are greystone metalic.

·
Banned
2007 chevy
4,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ya if they are not too jacked up they should be able to go back on. The important and pain in the butt part is getting the moldings clean then prep with rubbing alcohol and try not to touch the adhesive. I have the ones I took off mine they are a little warped if you are interested they are yours for cost of shipping. They are greystone metalic.
Their not horrible but maybe if i leave then in the sun for a while, i can get them to straighten out a bit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.