Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

3" Body Lift

Special: 
72K views 101 replies 27 participants last post by  Lifted 
#1 ·
I am ready to start taking orders for the 3" body lifts!!!!

These kits we be prepay. After a couple of weeks or I get a bunch of orders I will have the parts manufactured. The kits will take a couple of weeks for assembly after I place the order.

The full kits are $450 shipped in the lower 48. PM me for shipping estimate for anywhere else.
Pay pal money to jgipple@southslope.net

#12 ·
Just a reminder to anyone thinking of running 33" or larger tires in the future.

The last production run of 10 kits sold within 24hrs, you should get your order in asap to ensure your name gets on one of these kits..imo

i get daily emails requesting the kit, so your order should fill soon bro! :thumbsup:

#16 ·
What happened to all the people that have sent Mark and I PM's and e mails?
Still crying that they couldn't get 500 people together for a Bushwacker fender flare group buy. :sadcry:

Or else they're very light of pocket and need their tax refunds before they can buy anything more expensive than a case of beer. :bonk:

Seriously, you and Mark should have kept all those emails to make a marketing list. In case they're not actively reading the site because it's not offroading time where they live, email them now with an announcement. :thumbsup:

#35 ·
I know money doenst grow on trees, but where is the intrest for his lift? I thought we would see alot more people at least saying they want it. Hell I have a 2 wd and I'm foaming at the mouth for the kit. If I had the 4wd like alot of you guys do I'd probably go crazy from excitement!!!:bonk: Show your support buy the kit! Alright my rant is over....for now

#36 ·
It is amazing that all the posts and pm's people sent results in so few orders. All these people waiting may just be disappointed if this turns out to be the final run due to lack of demand. May be only chance to get one.

#38 ·
Still waiting for responce on a PM I sent. I deff want this kit and have the money for it. only prob is now I gotta pay toget it installed and places want like 800$ uggg ohh well gotta save for that after I get the lift. BTW does anyone have the directions on the install that they can email me

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.