Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

81 - 100 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_3ss
3,118 Posts
Are all the kits sold?

C-tang:
Sorry to hear about your employment situation..that sucks!!
Our prayers are with you bro..

·
Premium Member
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
I was curious if u recieved the money in ur paypal already? Pm was also sent, thanks again.
I have a payment from someone in Reno NV and am assuming it's you. Hard to look up on paypal not knowing real names to screen names.

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
237 Posts
I have a payment from someone in Reno NV and am assuming it's you. Hard to look up on paypal not knowing real names to screen names.
Totally agree, never thoght of that! :duh:
For you my screen name "Karo" means "Karsten Rohnke". :tiphat
.. but i think you already knew that as there are not so many orders from germany..

KaRo

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
2 Posts
Payment sent from Phx (itssti--).
Thanks for your efforts as well as the rest of the team that made these available. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
230 Posts
Are all the kits sold?

C-tang:
Sorry to hear about your employment situation..that sucks!!
Our prayers are with you bro..
yea man you have no Idea how bad I wanted this lift too. When I get back to worrking and hopefully soon I WILL get this.

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_lt
89 Posts
Has anyone recieved their lifting blocks or anything?
I had talked to Jeff on gmtnation.com and I believe the brackets are being powdercoated, I'm not sure if he's gonna be on tv very much, as most of the usual members moved over there and on ortb. Might be a better bet to send him a pm on there or ortb.

·
Premium Member
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
No blocks have been shipped yet. Still waiting on bumper brackets. I did for get to allow time for powder coat.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
2 Posts
Maybe it's just me but I see 10 pages in this thread but can only get to page 8...Any way, has any one received their lift yet?

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
31 Posts
Not only you been wonder the same for about 2 weeks page 10 is a secret page I guess lol. And I haven't received anything from my lift yet. Hopefully something shows up soon

·
Premium Member
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
All the parts should be coming together next week. Lift blocks should be showing at your door first and the rest shouldn't be too far behind!
Haven't you guys moved to the other site yet?

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_lt
89 Posts
Got my blocks today, hoping for the hardware so it can be installed next weekend.

Thanks again Jeff and everyone who made this happen.

And yes, I'm on the nos, everyone should come on over.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
31 Posts
Well I ended up getting rid of my TB asnd never got to put the lift on! So I have a brand new lift kit for sale. If ur interested pm me.

81 - 100 of 102 Posts