Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2007 chevy
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Where is the best place to get a set of these wheels? Can you order them with tires and do they rub at all?

·
Registered
2007 saab 9_7x
63 Posts
Just to clarify, GM doesn't make a 22" for the Trailblazer either just for other models in other designs.

The largest GM sourced wheel for the TB bolt pattern is the 20" found on the Trailblazer SS which you likely have already. There are some aftermarket companies who have made reproductions of these SS wheels in the larger 22" size.

A quick look on ebay will turn up the 22" reproductions. They can be ordered with or without tires. And if you purchase the correct size tires then no, they will not rub on a TBSS.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
118 Posts
Just to clarify, GM doesn't make a 22" for the Trailblazer either just for other models in other designs.

The largest GM sourced wheel for the TB bolt pattern is the 20" found on the Trailblazer SS which you likely have already. There are some aftermarket companies who have made reproductions of these SS wheels in the larger 22" size.

A quick look on ebay will turn up the 22" reproductions. They can be ordered with or without tires. And if you purchase the correct size tires then no, they will not rub on a TBSS.
gm does make 22s he didnt mention trailblazer he said gm thats why i said yes i ordered the ss replicas from a local rim shop they gave me a pretty good deal 1750 with tires

·
Registered
2008 chevy trailblazer_ls
5 Posts
24 inch rims

anything can be done,i seen aftermarket looking ss wheels 22 and 24s on craigslist,but they wernt for trailblazer,adapters?

·
Registered
2007 saab 9_7x
63 Posts
anything can be done,i seen aftermarket looking ss wheels 22 and 24s on craigslist,but they wernt for trailblazer,adapters?
Yes, you can run adapters to get these to fit, with the right tires of course. The larger rims will have to come from the GMT900 trucks if they are factory. You can fit lots of aftermarket wheels with the right adapter, offset, and tire combination.

gm does make 22s he didnt mention trailblazer he said gm thats why i said yes i ordered the ss replicas from a local rim shop they gave me a pretty good deal 1750 with tires
I didn't say you were wrong, but since you didn't specify and the OP didn't specify it might be nice to make sure that we're all on the same page so I clarified the different applications.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
8 Posts
They make 22 inch SS look a likes...won't rub depending on tire size...I'm running 24s no rubbing...also if u go with adapters make sure u get the right offset wheels or they will stick out a lot!!,

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_3ss
12 Posts
Tony on TBSSowners.com/store sells the Factory Reproductions 22's for for the TBSS style - and claims he'll beat anyone's price.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts