Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
2005 gmc envoy_sle
3,253 Posts
Please do not put 26" rims on an SS. SS' are for performance, and 26" rims will ruin that. I would put 22s on it if were me.
:iagree::thx:iagree::thx:iagree::thx:iagree::thx:iagree:,,i know everybody has their own taste and some people dont care about the ss performance murdering that 26's and 24's will do,,,some people buy an ss just to say they have an ss,,it just kills me to see a poor ss in the state....IMO if ya have to do it only go with 22's MAX,,,i think 20's,some 275's and dropped is perrrrrrfect but again thats just MY opinion......its your truck to kill, i mean do what ya want with,,why stop at 6's,,chop it up,put huge suspension on it and throw on some 30's.

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
thats not true,,the donktards will love it BUT guys that know what a ss really is will cry:sadcry:
I agree x2.....its a hate it or love it thing......it is an SS.....You will get good reviews amd bad reviews.......best of luck......pics for sure!!!

·
Banned
2004 gmc envoy_sle
3,097 Posts
Not my style but it's your truck sodo what you want. Yes you can fit them but it may take some trimming or you may even have to lift the SS up to a normal Trailblazer height. And if you do don't post up "what you guys think of my 26's and not expect some nasty replies:x And one last thing, don't put those 26" tags on the side or the window:no:, those are weeeee todd did!

·
Banned
2005 gmc envoy_sle
3,253 Posts
yeah i think the rule with emblems is remove NOT ADD!

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
1 Posts
put them 6s on there! you have to ride 4s or higher on a trailblazer SS... that is if you want that thing to blend in with all the other lame trailbLazers you see with 20s and 22s :sleepy: SUPER LAME! Small wheels are for small cars:nono:

·
Banned
1,604 Posts
I have to agree with all the others (except for LeRon_Jaymes :raspberry I just do not like huge over done rims...its a truck, meant to hit some bumps now) you have an SS!! Keep it like that and have the performance stay at its max. Do not be mad to see an Voy roll up next to you with 20" SS rims and smoke ya ;):raspberry lol

·
Banned
2005 gmc envoy_sle
3,253 Posts
Fo realz bro i lik dem big ass booty shakin dubz make dem shorties dental floss fly off lik damn dats rite im da boss 400 horse powers and dem 6's watch out dis bro be coming like a choo choo
yep my thoughts exactly!:yes:

·
Registered
2008 chevy trailblazer_lt
156 Posts
Awwww nooooo!!!! Don't do it, pleez don't do it. Keep tha performance mann. Don't go higher than 20's. But like they say to each is own. Post pics when u do tho LOL

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
215 Posts
put them 6s on there! you have to ride 4s or higher on a trailblazer SS... that is if you want that thing to blend in with all the other lame trailbLazers you see with 20s and 22s :sleepy: SUPER LAME! Small wheels are for small cars:nono: We ride 24's Were Im From
That may be how you ride in North Omaha, but not everywhere else in Nebraska... just sayin :hissy:

To the OP--- In the end it's your truck. No matter what you do some will like it and some will hate it. In the end it's your money, your truck and you should do what you think will look the best. If we all went off of everyone else's opinion we would all look the same.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.